Not all tickets are created equal. Sometimes the answer to a customer's question just isn't available and a ticket will need to be escalated.
Here are a few key points that Experts earning five stars consider before escalating a ticket.
They utilize all of their resources, including:
- The search box in the platform
- Articles in the Company Info button
- The vendor's websites
If they are unable to find the answer or a resolution for the customer, they reach out for assistance from their SimplrFlex support team and include the following information in this format:
- Conversation type - email, chat, or social DM
- Ticket number - formatted as you see in the platform (e.g., Partner_12345)
- Brief description of issue
If no answer or resolution can be found after taking these steps, they escalate the ticket to the next level of support.
Reminder: Experts are not compensated for escalated tickets, so it is in your best interest to try your hardest to help the customer. Of course, we're always here to help you out!