The SimplrFlex platform utilizes an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm to automatically route tickets to the best available Expert.
Our routing algorithm uses a ton of data to decide who gets what ticket, and below are some of the most important criteria that can impact routing.
- Status (is the Expert marked as online?)
- Customer Reviews (is the Expert likely to answer the ticket satisfactorily?)
- Accuracy Rating (is the Expert likely to answer the ticket with a high degree of quality?)
- First Response Time (is the Expert likely to respond to the customer quickly with a high-quality response?)
- Historical Ticket Volume (how many tickets has the Expert successfully resolved in the past?)
- Currently Assigned Volume (does the Expert have enough tickets or too many tickets?)
- Experience/Tenure (has the Expert previously answered questions of this type?)
- Take Rate (is the Expert likely to accept this ticket, or will they let it time out or reject it?)
- Knowledge/Skill (is the Expert knowledgeable or skilled in the types of products/services that this Business Partner offers?)
The platform was designed to provide all Experts at least some ticket volume; after all, you can't increase your customer review score unless you have tickets to prove your skills. However, it will provide higher volume to Experts who perform better.